In order for us to risk assess whether or not we have enough staff to provide safe provision for the children in our school, please answer the survey below.
- We can only provide for a SMALL NUMBER of children in the school in order to establish an effective social distancing regime
- Our provision is for key workers who cannot provide any form of childcare for their child/ren at home e.g. A partner who is not working or is working from home OR friends or family (under 70 and without chronic conditions) who can look after your child/ren
- IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE FOR CHILDREN TO BE AT HOME, THEN THEY SHOULD BE
- Children with EHC plans, those with social workers or under other social care arrangements are also required to fill in the form
- Provision will be unlike our usual school day and routines. Children will be organised into groups of various ages and needs and provison will be very different to what they are used to.
The survey can be found here:
Thank you for your patience and continued support.