We would like to let you know how incredibly excited we are about all of the children returning on March the 8th.
- School attendance will be mandatory for all pupils.
- School will be open at staggered drop off/pick up times .
Nursery morning – 8.45am to 11.45am
Nursery afternoon – 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Reception classes – 8.30am to 3pm
Year 1 – 8.45am to 3.15pm
Year 2 – 9am to 3.30pm
- Siblings – If needed, please drop both children off at the latest Bubble time and collect both children at the earliest Bubble time.
- School uniform is to be worn from 8th March. A polite reminder that black trainers only are the only part of our relaxed uniform policy.
- We would ask all our parents and carers to continue to maintain social distancing whilst on the school site, as well as wearing a face covering (unless exempt).