Wednesday 2nd December 2020
LO-I can retell a story through drama
Today we will be acting out some scenes from Little Red. Choose one of the parts below but don't tell your grown up which one. See if they can guess which one by your acting.
- Little Red setting off for Grandma’s. His mother warns him of wandering off.
- Little Red walked along the path. The wolf was secretly watching him.
- Little Red tried to reach an apple. He took his coat off so that it wouldn’t rip.
- The wolf squeezed himself into Little Red’s coat and knocked on Grandma’s door.
- The wolf disguises himself as Grandma and waits for Little Red to arrive.